A post-Glastonbury tiny-tale! | tori's tales: A post-Glastonbury tiny-tale!

2 July 2013

A post-Glastonbury tiny-tale!

The flag-field on Sunday
I'm back!!

So sorry for the break but, as those of you who saw my previous post-but-one will know, I've been at Glastonbury and we didn't arrive back home last night until gone 11pm (after an 8 hour journey, not the best end to our time away!!). Today I'm unfortunately feeling a little too shell-of-my-former-self-like (sooooo many hyphens, you can call me the hyphen Queen!) to be able to put together a proper catch-up post so, for now, this HELLO! will have to do :)

I hope you all had a fabulous, sunshine-filled weekend

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo!! I hope you had a wonderful trip Tori dear!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet, we had a fab time, although I now have a cold so am a little zonked out!! xx

      Delete
  2. Super jealous, Glastonbury always looks amazing!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, although probably helped by the fact we were in a motorhome, I definitely couldn't have done it in a tent!! :) xx

      Delete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)