A sunny-Saturday tale | tori's tales: A sunny-Saturday tale

6 July 2013

A sunny-Saturday tale

Hello lovelies, I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Saturday sun! I'm currently putting together a Glasto post for you all (and trying to figure out how best to do it without a) boring you and b) boring you!) but thought I'd offer up a quick catch-up-with-me post so as to let you know I haven't completely fallen off the blogging-radar!


The boy is at work today, until midnight, and then again tomorrow from 8am-4pm (when I hope to get Glasto up) so today the flat, and the sunshine, it just mine for the taking over here. I walked the boy to work earlier and, on the way back, got swept up by Marks and Spencer tortilla-crisp-longing (I am absolutely ridiculous at times!) which was rather dangerous because not only did I leave with crisps but also one extremely expensive avocado (thanks to their rubbish labelling!) and meringue, strawberries and cream!! I just couldn't help myself, I've been craving pavlova since Glasto (a stand was selling it, a stand I never made my way over to, sad face) but haven't found one anywhere since we got back (everyone obviously has had the same idea). This dreamy trio is the next best thing!!


As the sun is out, and I'm feeling in a fairly cheerful mood, I thought I'd share my absolute favouritest-of-favourite sundresses with you. I have zero idea how long I've had it for, years and years and years, and I originally bought it online but through who I just don't know. It says H&M but I'm pretty sure I didn't buy it from there, strangely. I love the colour, I love the pattern, the shape. Bloody everything. I haven't found one like it since, which is a shame, because if I could I'd have a thousand of the things but hey, happy to have at least one!

Image credit: http://sofiacoppola.tumblr.com/image/52487526561
Tonight I'm off on a solo-outing to the local indie cinema, The Broadway, situated about 5 or so mins from the flat (awooohoo!) to see The Bling Ring. Not to everyone's tastes, I'm sure, but I do love Sofia Coppola (The Virgin Suicides is forever situated in my film top 10) and I remember the original story coming out in 2009ish - I think - (back when I was an avid Perez reader) so it'll be interesting to see how she spins it. Plus, Lesley Mann is in it, so I can't really say no, can I?!!

What are you all up to today/over the weekend?

8 comments:

  1. I love your dress! No wonder you want a truckload of them :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm you've got me craving strawberries and cream now! That picture of your dress really is beautiful, the light's just perfect! ^.^ xx

    hello-you-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora, you are sweet to say, thank you (although your photography tops mine by about 1000%!). And haha, they were very good. Everywhere seems to be doing deals right now (thanks sun and Wimbledon!) - you should pop out and get some!! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your dress, so summery! Hope you enjoy the Bling Ring, I'm keen to see it as well!

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bo (gorgeous name!). The Bling Ring was a little disappointing unfortunately but I'm pleased I saw it all the same, I'm known to talk myself out of solo outings!

      xx

      Delete
  4. That sundress looks so pretty!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adela, it's such a great pick-me-up go-to! :)

      Delete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)