A wandering tale | tori's tales: A wandering tale

10 July 2013

A wandering tale

The other day the boy and I wandered out into the later-afternoon heat, blinking at that bright ball of light in the sky. A post-office outing, we ended up extending the brief walk for one in a direction we had never before taken, ultimately aiming for Green's Windmill.

It was a pretty sight.

Captured by my phone so please excuse the not-so-great quality!
As it was Monday the Mill was closed, but we do intend to return some time soon to pick up some of it's flour, used by Veggie's, a stall we came across at Glasto that is based in Nottingham.

It's always nice to be able to support local businesses.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Mill!! I love the little adventures you go on Tori!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope we go back soon, I really would like some flour :) It's nice to stumble across things we haven't before! xx

      Delete
  2. It's so lovely

    Chloe x

    http://www.adayinmywheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe. I think it's fab that it's a working mill! X

      Delete
  3. It looks wonderful, what a lovely little adventure xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! I hope to get out on another one soon. While we are still being spoilt by the sun! xx

      Delete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)