No 77 An update! | tori's tales: No 77 An update!

21 July 2013

No 77 An update!

This is a bit of a sneaky post, because it isn't exactly one, but I wanted to let you all know that today I updated my 'About me' page which you can peruse at your leisure here. It needs a few tweaks (a tech wizard I am not!) but it took about one hundred goes to get it in the state it's in now so it'll have to do for a while!!

Meanwhile, the sun seems to have docked his head now (for good, so it seems) and is hiding behind his cloudy friends. Apparently rain will come. Oh England, why are you always about extremes? You never warm us up or cool us down, you just bake us, freeze us or drench us!

1 comment:

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)