159 // Thankful Thursday | tori's tales: 159 // Thankful Thursday

16 January 2014

159 // Thankful Thursday

Slowly disappearing
c/o *Nishe
My exams have finally started. I said that in the way I did not because I love exams (I mean, has anyone ever, on the face of the earth, loved exams?!) but I certainly love them more than (= hate them less than) the feeling that comes with waiting for the exam period to arrive.

This evening (one laden with revision stress - relived by singing Prince - thanks to a 9am Ethics exam tomorrow) I thought I'd pop up a little Thankful Thursday post (idea c/o my gal Lisette) because - just like the taking on of the 100 Happy Days Project - I'm trying my best to note down all of the small things that make my days a little easier, a little lighter, a little less WAAAAH. So, today, I am thankful for:

Getting a 65 on my Cognitive Psychology essay 

Being at the receiving end of a (brief) shoulder massage (the boy gave in to my incessant whines at last!)

Finally finding a drinkable cranberry juice

(Milk) Chocolate Hobnobs

The writing style of John Green (I am very much loving Will Grayson Will Grayson)

Clicky-lidded multicolour pens 

Early-morning sunshine

That I made it through the first week of 'Happy Days' and managed to only nearly miss one! 


What are you thankful for this Thursday?


6 comments:

  1. Drinkable cranberry juice? I'm confused ;)
    I'm thankful for Toblerone and living with a boy who listens to my whinging week in, week out! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to start doing Thankful Thursday posts - it's one of my unwritten resolutions to be less of a grumble guts this year. I'm thankful, as I mentioned on twitter, for my favourite TV shows getting me through my illness, for good books and for delicious cookies to dip in my tea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! it's so nice for you to do this kind of post. it's really inspiring :)
    we all have so many blessings to be thankful for, it's just that, we're taking them for granted and we never really appreciate them. Have a wonderful week! :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea with mini eggs is such a perfect idea!! That would make me extremely happy! I love that moody picture of the birds in the sky!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am planning to start 100 Happy Days next week! Hope I succeed :) great post, x

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw congrats on the great mark! You smartie pants, and all the luck with your exams! I love morning sunshine it puts a smile on my face! I felt a little summery earlier in the week, between the rain there was a burst of sunshine! X

    ReplyDelete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)