112: Snapshots from my Saturday | tori's tales: 112: Snapshots from my Saturday

19 October 2013

112: Snapshots from my Saturday



The Galleries of Justice museum, a few buildings up from my flat


My bumble friend (snapped when I met two wonderful ladies and a very special little girl for coffee)


My very first go at asparagus risotto (adapted from this recipe on A Beautiful Mess)


Jazzing up my Pj's with a sparkly Crown and Glory number (always makes me smile!)

Don't forget to enter my 100 Bloglovin Followers giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. That risotto looks yum. And why wouldnt you jazz up your PJs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you jazzed up your PJ's :) Lovely blog by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little bumble friend hahaha!

    Lovely post :)

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post Tori, your little Crown & Glory hair piece is so sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day!! I wore a piece from crown and glory on Saturday too!! (My flowered headband!! :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)