No 91: Midweek | tori's tales: No 91: Midweek

5 September 2013

No 91: Midweek



Little bit of a midweek update....I'm a dotcom! That's right, my brother saved my sorry beeee-hind and helped me out with the (apparently Tori-proof) domain doo-dah (I imagine me not knowing the actual terminology for anything probably didn't help when I was 'trying' to set things up) so you can now find me at:

www.toristales.com!!

It's an exciting step because I had come across the odd person who got my URL and blog name confused (the former being 'toritellshertales' - rather the mouthful - but all that Blogger had to offer) so I'm happy to have taken it because this no longer will be the case!

What yesterday looked like (and yes, I really am that messy!)
A 25th birthday present - a wall of me!
New York trip 2007
My Peter Pan wall 'art' (I'm quite proud of my painting skills!)
Girly shelves - yes, The Babysitters Club, numerous children's books and Polly Pocket feature!
I spent a large portion of yesterday in my room being incredibly lazy, partially-watching things (honestly, there is too much choice on the interwebs, my brain refuses to settle on just one thing) and allowing my Vit-D levels to drop because I'm dreadful and couldn't drag myself out for a walk in the sun. These piccies are of my room, back home. You'd think purple is my favourite colour, right? It isn't, however, it is my Moom's so I just pretend it's all for her!

Today I am off for a quick trip to Bath with my Auntie Ju and cousin Belle to wait for Belle's mattress delivery (she's a student of UoB) then this evening us three plus the Moom are off out for a meal. It's going to be a lovely day!

I hope you are all having a good week and have been able to get out there and enjoy the sunshine.

6 comments:

  1. Aw your now a dotcom, congrats to you :-) I love the peter pan wall art,cute! i must admit i enjoyed watching the babysitters club film! Have fun in Bath, one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on your dot com Tori!! I love your Babysitters Club book collection! I have mine in a box somewhere!! :) And the little Peter Pan art on your wall is so darling!! hehe! I love that you're reading my blog in that photo!! :) I hope all is well with you Tori dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh amazing! I have always wondered whether I should .com myself.. maybe next year!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you! There is something freeing about having your own domain name, doing what you want with no limitations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You got your domain sorted out--congrats!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award btw--clicky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your .com! I think it makes it so much easier to tell people the link, it was difficult to explain to people the whole .blogspot.co.uk thing! I love your Peter Pan wall art, that's so lovely, I bet it's lovely to wake up and see it above you. I used to love playing with Polly Pockets, they were my favourite :) xx

    ReplyDelete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)