95: Tori's Tales Of The Week 1 | tori's tales: 95: Tori's Tales Of The Week 1

17 September 2013

95: Tori's Tales Of The Week 1

I introduced this feature way back when but, like so many other things in my life (over-dramatic sigh), it fell by the wayside and I completely forgot to pick it back up again (hello dreadful memory, pleased to see you are taking your role as seriously as ever!) - until now. 

As I've remembered I did, in fact, have a plan to publish this on a regular basis, I've decided to reintroduce the feature and make it a weekly 'thing' (possibly not a Tuesday but the boy and I are heading to the Peak District today for 2 days and I'd like to get this published before I leave!). The idea is (well, it's pretty self-explanatory really) to share with you all the posts that I've loved reading over the past week. What will they be, you ask? Take a little gander below and you'll find out....(all photos taken from the blog whence they came!)

Tuesday 10th


Charlotte showed me why disposable is the way forward.

Wednesday 11th


Kitty melted my heart, yet again, with a stunning collection of photographs and just ever-so-beautiful words (she's absolutely one of the best). 

Thursday 12th


Rosie asked me what I see when I look in the mirror (you can find out her response here)

Friday 13th


Sophie got my stomach grumbling and my taste buds tingling. 

Saturday 14th


Bee took me along on her seaside adventures.

Sunday 15th


Lyzi had me marvelling at her story of a beautiful vintage wedding. 

Monday 16th


Hannah made me aspire to have a hobby!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention =) I'll have to look at the other blog posts, and I also really need to use disposable cameras more, I love how the photographs come out.

    Hannah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! I love finding new blogs and reading lovely posts!! Off to click some links!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the kindest of you, Tori. I can't quite explain just how much it means to be featured, but it means the World and more. My week is now entirely brightened and I can't wait to explore the other blogs you featured too. I hope you're having a lovely break away. x

    ReplyDelete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)