101: I wish it were Sunday | tori's tales: 101: I wish it were Sunday

30 September 2013

101: I wish it were Sunday


.
Credit: Nicola Odemann
Morning all! I saw this beautiful photo and thought, goodness, wouldn't this be a great way to start the day?!!

Today marks my first day back at UoN and I'm spending the whole day there - seminar at 10am and lecture at 2pm (my first Psychology, I'm really looking forward to it!) and society meet and greets between and after - so thought I'd send a quick 'Hi, hello, how are ya?' message to let you know that's what I'll be up to, but also to just mention that this weeks 'Senses' will be a little late (which will probably throw tomorrow's 'tales of the week' off too. This is mainly due to my inadequate organisational skills yesterday (last day of freedom for a while and all that) for which I am totally sorry about. But, life, you know? I'll get them to you when I can (and I'm sure you're not all that bothered anyway!).

I hope y'all have had a lovely weekend and that you have a pleasant (because they're never really fun, are they? Pleasant seems the most one could achieve) Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great day Tori darling!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your first day went well! My Monday morning looked NOTHING like the above ;)
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)