No 82 Eric on Tour 2013! | tori's tales: No 82 Eric on Tour 2013!

4 August 2013

No 82 Eric on Tour 2013!

*As you read this I'll be pootling along somewhere to/in/from Scotland! I'm away for the month of August but shall endeavour to keep in touch (tweet/read and reply to comments) as often as I am able. Thank you for popping by!*

Right now the boy and I are in Scotland after weeks (haha) of preparations (ok, fine, I left everything until last minute!). We have a plan of sorts, a good handful-and-a-half of places we know we're definitely going to visit, but no real idea of where to pop to in-between. We've google-mapped a few areas - stuck ourselves in the middle of coastal roads, gone on the look out for potential parking (anyone else just randomly do that sometimes? I swear it's crazy amazing. I've just plopped myself into Six Flags St Louis, Eureka of all places!) - and I've read up a few bits and bobs about potential camp sites etc (for when we need water and other facilities, like proper showers, not just a portable one we hang from the shower rail). I've been a little nervous about weather so fingers crossed the country has met us with something other than rain!

Here's the rough plan below:

Durham-Berwick-Edinburgh-Dundee-Aberdeen-Inverness-Fort William-Oban-Glasgow-Carlisle (home)
I'll be able to get online at times when I'm away (just not to post) so if any of you want to pop any pointers down - places to visit, attractions to see - please do!

Looking forward to having new travel-tales to tell you all about when I get back!

(*A little update - we made it to Scotland on day 4, Saturday, of the trip and have today just left Dunbar for a park and ride outside Edinburgh where we will be visiting tomorrow!*)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your journey up there went okay, I hope you have an AMAZING time in Scotland and take loooads of photos to show us when you get home :) take care lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh love travelling!! hope you'll have a great time!!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an exciting journey :)
    I really hope your having a good time.
    Love all the pictures that your posting

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)