Icicles. | tori's tales: Icicles.

12 March 2013

Icicles.


Today I woke to these guys hanging outside my window. In the 6 months we've been here we've experienced some pretty cold weather (and the majority of the time we handled it without heating - just lots of layers and a blanket each!) but never before have we witnessed icicles outside our windows. I guess last night was preeetty cold.

The icicles match my mood today. I'm dangling; my feelings 
suspended. In limbo. I hope by tonight they will have 
melted, to meet in a puddle at my feet. 
Ready to be wiped away, 
to let me start anew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)